|Welcome to the 8th Annual CMR Course
Dear Friends & Colleagues,
After successfully concluding the 2015 CMR Course we are looking forward to another interesting and equally successful CMR-Course in 2016.
As usual, space is limited and we recommend registering as early as possible > REGISTRATION
Looking forward to seeing you in Munich in June 2016.
In the meantime check out some impressions from the 2015 course in our PHOTO GALLERY.
Oliver Bruder & Heiko Mahrholdt
The CMR COURSE is designed for cardiologists,
radiologists and technologists interested in obtaining basic knowledge on the principles and clinical practice of cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR).
Upon completion of this three-day lecture and hands-on course the participants should be able to:
- Acquire general knowledge on basic CMR imaging techniques.
- Apply these CMR imaging techniques for the most common clinical indications.
- Utilize CMR imaging for the clinical work-up of coronary artery disease and myocardial viability.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the implementation of a basic CMR exam, and evaluate the specific imaging protocols for the most common referrals.
- Read and interpret CMR images.