Dear Friends & Colleagues,
we would like to thank all attendees and the faculty for participating and helping to make the 2016 CMR Course again a very successful one.
As promised to all participants we have published this year's presentations as a comprehensive SYLLABUS for reviewing and download.
Due to copyright issues we ask all other visitors of our site to understand that access can only be granted to actual participants, who have got their access codes by mail.
> SYLLABUS 2016
As usual we also have published some photos from the course and the social event for all to view here:
> PHOTO GALLERY
We are already preparing the 2017 CMR Course for 8-10 April 2017(to be confirmed). If you are interested in attending, please pre-register HERE to make sure you will get informed ahead of general publication of the new course.
Oliver Bruder & Heiko Mahrholdt
The EuroCMR course is designed for cardiologists,
radiologists and technologists interested in obtaining basic knowledge on the principles and clinical practice of cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR).
Upon completion of this three-day lecture and hands-on course the participants should be able to:
- Acquire general knowledge on basic CMR imaging techniques.
- Apply these CMR imaging techniques for the most common clinical indications.
- Utilize CMR imaging for the clinical work-up of coronary artery disease and myocardial viability.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the implementation of a basic CMR exam, and evaluate the specific imaging protocols for the most common referrals.
- Read and interpret CMR images.